Australian ETA Visa Conditions
- ETA Visas Are Not Transferable.
- You cannot apply for an Australian ETA Visa or Electronic Visa while you are in Australia.
- All Australian Electronic Travel Authority visas are issued on a "conditional" basis.
- and you can only stay for UP TO 3 months per visit.
- It is highly recommended that you apply for your travel or business visas at least 2-3 weeks before you travel as not all eta visas are issued immediately.
- Please NOTE that these are electronic visas attached TO your current passport ONLY.
- This Australia Holiday Visa is VALID for 12 months FROM issue date and you can only stay for UP TO 3 months per visit.
- You can enter Australia multiple times within the 12 months your Australian Holiday Visa is valid without having to apply for another visa.
- You must hold an ETA-eligible passport from one of the approved ETA Visa Countries (see list below).
- You must only intend to use this Holiday Visa to visit Australia for tourism purposes.
- You must not engage in any studies or training for more than 3 months.
- You must be in good health.
- You cannot have any major disease such as AIDS, Hepatitis, Heart conditions or other such illness at time of travel.
- You must not have one or more criminal convictions, for which the sentence or sentences (whether served or not) are for a total period of 12 months duration or more, at the time of travel to Australia.
- If this passport is lost or expires and is replaced, you MUST RE-APPLY FOR A NEW ETA VISA.
- NO STAMP: No evidence (stamp or a label in a passport) of the ETA is given, as ETA information is electronically stored and accessible by airline and border protection agencies.
- ETA Visa is applicable to your CURRENT PASSPORT ONLY.
- WORK RESTRICTION
- You must not work... You must not earn any income from any company within Australia unless you have an ABN number and will be paying tax on any earnings.
- You may earn money from your employer IF you are paid outside of Australia.
- The Australian Government reserves the right to suspend or terminate any visa or other without notice.
REMEMBER: Evisas and ETA Visas Are Not Transferable. If you renew your passport for any reason, you must get a new visa.
What does Conditions Basis means?
All Australian Electronic Travel Authority visas [ETA Visas, E-Visas or eVisitor Visas] are issued on a "conditional" basis.
These conditions are set by the Australian Govt Immigration section and MAY CHANGE without warning.